Online Seminar (Zoom platform)
"Problem talk creates problems, solutions talk creates solutions."
- Steve de Shazer
Solutions Focus is a pragmatic, positive and highly effective methodology which significantly improves communications for individuals, teams and organisations. Coaches, therapists, leaders, managers and other professionals worldwide are using Solutions Focus as:
- A direct route to the results they want
- A systematic approach to conversations that makes a big impact wherever there are complex issues with people involved
- A way of creating respectful and lasting change
- A method of identifying what works and doing more of it
Focusing on solutions and doing more of what works is not only enjoyable and empowering, it is often much faster and more effective than analysing problems and difficulties and their causes.
During this engaging, practical 2-day workshop with trainer, facilitator and author Paul Z Jackson, you will:
- Experience an approach that provides you with tools and techniques to have more effective structured conversations
- Hear how this well-proven and researched approach to change is applied by professions and organisations worldwide
- Learn how you can save time by identifying where to put your attention and what to overlook
- Practice tools and techniques to have more energising and effective conversations
- Experience solutions-focused tools, offering a direct route to more constructive conversations with clients, colleagues, friends and family
By attending this workshop you will learn how to apply these conversational tools to:
- Uncover peoples’ resources and put them to work
- Empower people to take responsibility for their own progress
- Motivate them to take action in the right direction
- Support others to gain clarity about their future and take steps to
- make progress
- Share know-how in a way that gets the message across
- Save time and energy as you work towards desired outcomes
Implementation of the seminar
This two-day seminar will be held on Zoom Platform. Attending the seminar requires network connection and a webcam with video and audio available. In addition to our lead trainer Paul Z Jackson the seminar will be moderated by our trainers in Helsinki Brief Therapy Institute. The seminar will be recorded for the private use of Helsinki Brief Therapy Institute.
All the participants will be provided a seminar schedule and a Zoom login link by email a week before the seminar.
Seminar date and time
from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on both days (UTC +3)
186.00 € (including Finnish VAT 24 %)
Sign-up and pay the seminar in our online shop by clicking the link below. Last day for signing-up for the seminar is on 12/10/2020. Please note that all the sales are final. We cannot offer refunds on the fee.